Your Fiction Farm Fix
- Free-Range Fiction: Random Cocktail Challenge
- Harvest Creations: Insects in the Garden — the good, the bad, and the banal
- Hugo Nominations: I have <24 hours to figure out graphic novel and editors…HELP!
- Free-Range Fiction: Flash Fiction Challenge – Four Part Story – The End
- Free-Range Fiction: Flash Fiction Challenge Part 4, The TimeKeeper
Tag Archives: us vs. them
Over the past five years, the bubble of my life has thrown off any person who doesn’t get that I’m a writer. That it’s weaved into the cloth of my entire being. That telling the stories of the voices in my head is first and foremost what I must do each and every day. I have surrounded myself with people who are themselves writers, and only those non-writers that have taken a moment to realize that not every writer is Stephen King and still has worth and provides benefit to the greater global literary community. Continue reading