Honestly, I haven’t done the reading I’ve needed to do for this week’s post due to reasons…no one cares about.
Here’s what I think I heard about without independent research (yes, that’s a thing, fake news dibwabs):
- Another iPhone vulnerability
- Inequality in the InfoSec world.
- Google, Microsoft, et al build a plan to deal with Meltdown
- Some major retailer (it happens now so often to so many, my brain can’t recall which) data base of customers is hacked.
- SexRobots have IOT* weakness
So what do you know? Compared to what you hear?
Tell me here, please.
As in weeks past, feel free to leave a comment here about any of those articles. Let’s learn from one another. Okay, have pity on the noob and let me learn from you.
Have another great week InfoSec geeks. See you next week.