Thank you, Tommia– author of Tommia’s Tablet – for the nomination of the One Lovely Blog award.
The rules for One Lovely Blog Award are very straightforward: thank the blogger who nominated you and link the post to their page, and then state 7 random facts about yourself and nominate those you feel are deserving of the award.
I know Tommia in real life. She is in my writing group SnoValley Writes! She also knows when my life needs a creative push and checks out my favorite fanfic from the library for me to read, or gives me a new book mark, or some other trinket or generous gift. She is a giver in this world. The world needs more Tommia’s. Oh, and she’s a damn fine writer.
Seven random facts about moi?
- I see the dragonfly, wolf, cougar, octopus, and raven as my totem animals.
- I once had an IV of caffeine. True story.
- I have survived tornadoes, hurricanes, a volcanic eruption, earthquake, and Black Friday shopping.
- There are bookshelves in every room of my home except the kids’ bathroom.
- I was born near the Great Lakes, live now near a river and close to the Pacific Ocean, am a Water sign (Scorpio), but don’t really like to be IN the water. I like to be by it, but not in it; I’ve nearly drown several times in my life.
- I’ve been riding motorcycles since I was 8 years old.
- I believe everyone should have a garden.
The folks I’d like to nominate for the award are:
Thanks for the great reads! I found at least four new blogs to follow today (smile)
PS – thank YOU for leading the way!
Thanks for the links to those blogs! They were really well-written and entertaining to read, too! I made a few new friends tonight!
That’s the whole point! Is to share the love, the knowledge, the beauty that is all around us. Thanks for reading. Hope you’ll be back soon.